The term Rush Green Allotments and Gardens Association or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose is registered at Unit 30, West Road, Romford RM7. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
By displaying or publishing ("posting") any content on the Site, including without limitation text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, music, sound clips, images, likenesses, personal information and other works of authorship (collectively, "Content") you confirm that:
1. You own all rights in your Content and the performance contained in your Content or, alternatively, you have acquired all necessary rights in your Content to enable you to grant to us the rights in your Content described herein and for us to exercise the rights that you have granted to us with respect to such Content;
2. Where necessary you have paid and will pay in full any relevant licence fees, clearance fees, and other financial obligations, of any kind, arising from any use or commercial exploitation of your Content;
3a. You are the individual pictured, depicted, and/or heard in your Content, or, alternatively, you have obtained permission and consent from each person (including consent from parents or guardians for any individual under the age of eighteen (18) who appears and/or is heard in your Content to grant the rights to us described herein;
4. You will make such permissions described in (3a.) available to us upon request;
5. Your Content is not defamatory in nature, does not infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
6. You will not post any information or material which may constitute or encourage conduct that is a criminal offence or otherwise a breach of any rights or applicable law.
7. You agree to keep all records necessary to establish that your Content does not violate any of the foregoing provisions and to make such records available upon our request without the violation of any other person's intellectual property or other rights or of any laws or regulations. You acknowledge that the Site does not have any "digital rights management" or other security technology features to restrict someone who receives Content from copying and redistributing it.
8. You agree to provide accurate current and complete information during the registration process as a member or non member of the Rush green allotments and gardens association, when contributing Content or when otherwise using the Site. You also agree that you will review, maintain, correct and update such information in a timely manner to maintain its accuracy and completeness by providing such updated details to the secretary of RGAAGA. If you provide any information that does not satisfy this provision, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect as much, we have the right to suspend or terminate and prohibit you from using the Site in the future.
9. You agree to safeguard your user name and password as a member of the Rush green allotments and gardens association, and you authorise us to accept any use of the Site through your Account as being used by you or someone authorised to act for you. You agree to be liable for any Content posted using your Account and for any transactions associated with your Account. You agree that we can rely upon the contact and other information that is supplied to us using your Account and that we will rely upon such information. You agree and acknowledge that your Account is non-transferable.
10. You agree that we may highlight Content that you submit on the Site, such as reviews comments or articles, by featuring such Content on the home page of the Site for example
11. When you submit ideas, suggestions, documents, or proposals (collectively, "Submissions") to us through our "Contact Us" or any other web page submission, you confirm and agree that: (i) your Submissions do not include confidential or proprietary information; (ii) if we so choose, we may use and disclose your Submissions in any way; and (iii) we have no obligation to pay or reimburse you for your Submissions or any use of your Submissions by us
You agree not to post to the Site any Content or any other materials whatsoever that is or could appear to be:
1. Untrue, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive to another person's privacy or protected data, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Infringing or alleged to be infringing upon a third party's rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, including, without limitation, any Content that is the subject of any third party claim of infringement;
3. Of a type that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or other relationships, such as inside information and confidential information;
4. Unsolicited, undisclosed or unauthorised advertising;
5. Software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
6. Data or information obtained through access that was not authorised by the owner of the data or information, or with respect to which such posting would constitute unauthorised use; or in violation of any applicable laws.
PROHIBITED CONDUCT; You agree not to do, or attempt to do, any of the following, subject to applicable law:
1. Access or use the Site in any way that violates or is not in full compliance with any applicable law or regulation, contract, intellectual property rights or -constitutes the breach of any other rights, or for any other purpose that is harmful or unintended (by us), or other than in full compliance with these Terms;
2. Access, tamper with, or use services or areas of the Site that you are not authorised to access;
3. Alter information on or obtained from the Site;
4. Tamper with postings, registration information, profiles, submissions or Content of other users;
5. Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Site or extract data or gather or use information, such as email addresses, available from the Site or transmit any unsolicited advertising, "junk mail," "spam," or "chain letters";
6. Frame any part of the Site, or link to the Site, or otherwise make it look like you have a relationship to us or that we have endorsed you or your Content for any purpose except as expressly permitted in writing by Rush Green Allotments & gardens association;
7. Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
8. Reverse engineer any aspect of the Site or do anything that might discover source code, or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or code of the Site (except as otherwise expressly permitted by law);
9. Send to or otherwise impact us or the Site (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, "spyware," "adware" or other code that could adversely impact the Site or any recipient; or take any action which might impose a significant burden (as determined by us) on the Site's infrastructure or computer systems, or otherwise interfere with the ordinary operation of the Site.
Our Site is protected by intellectual / property and copyright laws and you agree to respect them, your use of the "plot" and website and its TERMS ANDCONDITIONS grants no rights to you (including without limitation copyright, trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and text.